Show Notes for Episode 46, for the week ending March 31, the On the Road to Prague Edition
In this episode, Jay and I have a wide-ranging discussion on operationalizing compliance through business processes. We discuss:
- Why powerful people fail to stop bad behavior by their underlings. Click here for the article.
- Some policy management lesson, courtesy United Airlines. Click here for Matt Kelly’s article on Radical Compliance.
- Why you shouldn’t linger too long in the wrong compliance position. See Julie DiMauro’s blog post on the FCPA Blog.
- Bribe recipient in the Gerald and Patricia Green FCPA case gets 50 years in prison. See article in the FCPA Blog.
- Using data to operationalize your compliance program. Read Tom’s blog post, by clicking here.
- What the New York state Department of Financial Services new regulation on cybersecurity for financial services companies means for compliance officers. See Tom’s blog post by clicking here.
- Jay previews his weekend report.
Jay Rosen new contact information:
Jay Rosen, CCEP
Vice President, Business Development
Affiliated Monitors, Inc.
Mobile (310) 729-6746
Toll Free (866)-201-0903